See the latest updates and information regarding the COVID-19 pandemic, including
a list of University contact information at www.sgvulcan.com/covid19.
Economics is the study of how to evaluate problems and make critical decisions. Economics
students learn to locate and use important data such as those found at the Bureau
of Economic Analysis, the Bureau of the Census and the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Students use this information to develop a framework of analysis for solving “real-world”
problems, conduct mathematical and statistical analysis and communicate.
What You'll Do
- Interact with qualified, award winning faculty in a small class environment.
- Study in Robert A. Dempster Hall, an efficient and beautiful business building with
the feel of a corporate environment.
- Have access to more than 30 study-abroad programs offered with the Harrison College
- Have access to Southeast’s Center for Economic and Business Research, which provides
undergraduate students with experience conducting and publishing economics research.
Operated by Southeast faculty and advised by professionals in the industry, the center
conducts research, publishes a quarterly newsletter, and hosts meetings to promote
economic development in Missouri. The center also performs economic research on a
What You'll Study
- AC221 Principles of Accounting I
- BL255 Legal Environment of Business
- MG301 Principles of Management
- MK301 Principles of Marketing
View College Page