The College of Education creates a supportive climate to help all pre-education majors
meet the rigor of teacher education. Students have the opportunity to participate
500 Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
Students also receive support in preparation for the entrance exam required for admission.
We currently offer 27 undergraduate licensure programs and options for advanced licensure,
as well. Students say the learning community and cohort structure of our programs
encourage a strong bond with peers and increased success across the program.
What You'll Do
- Participate in multiple field experiences in local classrooms.
- Integrate technology into the curriculum with our one-to-one instructional model.
- Have the opportunity for student teaching abroad, including our partnership with Eagles
College in Iquique, Chile.
- Opportunities for leadership in our numerous student organizations.
- Have full-time faculty with experience in the classroom as their primary instructors.
- Enjoy the benefit of national accreditation of our programs.
What You'll Study
- ED280 Introduction to Teaching
- PY222 Development of the Adolescent
- MA128 Numbers & Operators for Educators
- MA137 Precalculus
View College Page