The societal need for highly trained and educated public health professionals continues
500 Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
of the projected increase in US jobs is projected to come from the healthcare and
social assistance sectors.
What You'll Do
- Understand the concepts of population health, and the basic processes and interventions
that identify and address major health related needs and issues for populations.
- Be able to identify opportunities for promoting and protecting health across the human
life span by acquiring an understanding of the science of human health and disease.
- Develop an understanding of the socioeconomic, behavioral, biological, environmental
and other factors that impact human health and health disparities.
- Be able to use and analyze public health data and evidenced based approaches in public
- Be well prepared to directly enter career positions in the public health field or
to successfully pursue post-baccalaureate education programs
What You'll Study
- HL120 Health Perspectives
- PS103 US Political Systems
- PY555 Health Psychology
- UI352 Medical Ethics
View College Page