Tag: apache

Error noticed in Joomla site apache logs

Browsing trough my web logs I found the following error in the apache error log of a Joomla site: [Mon Oct 17 13:49:16 2011] [error] [client aaa.aaa.aaa.aaa] PHP Notice: Array to string conversion in aaa/libraries/joomla/html/parameter.php on line 83 One suggestion…

Make Joomla 1.0 work with PHP 5.3

With the recent posts regarding resurrecting old stuff, recently I had to resurrect a Joomla 1.0 site. Soon enough I discovered that the home page doesn’t display correctly. No errors, just lots of white space :). The problem is that…

PHP code misses DNS updates.

Apache needs a full stop & start on DNS changes. While working on a test environment I noticed that php code was not finding new hosts. The hosts were served by an internal, private dns server which was configured as…